Pages

Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Monday Movie and a Makeover


O.K. so it's not Monday! Maybe it's 'your' Monday though. I have been having a rough week and am playing catch up. Yesterday while becoming one with my couch, Fried Green Tomatoes was on. So I decided to watch it. I'm glad I did!

There's nothing better than a chic flick on a rather down day. I love this movie and it's been quite sometime since I've seen it.

The power of women and the trials of life that we endure together, comes together in this movie. I tell you, if I didn't have my girlfriends, I would definitely be in a nice padded accommodation somewhere with no happy hour! Seriously though, we as women NEED to have our friends and do need to take the time to listen to each other and laugh about some of our rather dumb decisions we make sometimes! Where would we be without each other? Kathy Bates just kills me over with her own personal crisis and how she "finds herself" through Idgy's story.

Oh, the makeover part, well..... grab your mirrors and let's examine our vaginas!

TO WANDA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment