Pages

Swidget 1.0

Friday, November 26, 2010

Where Have We Been?

So some of you have been wondering where the heck I have been. Well, lets just say Life Happens!

The economy took a toll on our family, cancer has taken the life of a family member and close friend, while another family member is still struggling. Kids are driving me nuts and the husband has been in and out of the doghouse! ;)

So what can one do but to take a deep breath and pray right through it!

Here I am, back in the saddle, ready to get myself together again! A little wine along the way doesn't hurt. O.K. who am I lying to...A LOT of wine!

Thank you for those of you who have inquired to my whereabouts and have welcomed me back! Nice to know you're out there paying attention! Wish the kids would do the same!

So what do you say? Ready for the seasons shopping deals and recipes? I am! Lets get through the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment