Pages

Swidget 1.0

Monday, February 1, 2010

Rocking Chair Dreams


There comes a point in time where you sit back and ponder life. For me, that actual time was with my husband. There we sat and shared our dreams, ambitions and how we wanted to grow old together. A place to raise our kids. To be a part of a strong community. A home that where the foundation was solely based on love. You know, the times you talk about where to buy your home. How many kids you want and what their names would be. For us it was to one day settle in the country and get some property, build our home together and sit back one day on our front porch and just .... take it all in. These are our rocking chair dreams! "One day when we're old, we're going to sit out on our front porch in our rocking chairs and drink our lemonade".
Well, here we are and this is where we begin. The view is gorgeous. Once again I can view the beauty of the sky at night without the city lights. Never in a million years would I ever think I would be "here" and truly appreciate this kind of life. I know that I am blessed.

1 comment:

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I can't wait until I can move to a house away from the city with a view that I can enjoy at night.

Post a Comment