Pages

Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shopping Meltdown

O.K., when I said I'm a city girl in the country, I wasn't lying! I am having a total shopping meltdown! I used to work for a very well known company in their call center. During the holidays, I seriously could not understand, "those" people who weren't willing to make the "drive" to get their item/product. Karma does have a way of getting a hold of you!

Well, I am about an hour out, at least, from the nearest mall! GASP! I know, I know, what is a girl to do? This is one of the primary reasons I started this dang blog! Speaking from experience doesn't even touch the surface with me at this point. Hell, I can't even go and buy some pretty panties if I wanted to...(pausing til heart rate slows down....)!

So first it started with wanting a new purse. Then it was finding a hairdresser and new nail lady. After that came the panties, (hold on, grabbing paper bag, breathe...breathe...), O.K. moving on!

Needless to say, I'm on a mission and sister, you're going with me! Fill my shopping bag or bust! Be sure to watch for my next blogs because I am determined to shop and do it without leaving my computer! Unless of course I need more chocolate and cheesecake! The grocery store here at least has that!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment