Pages

Swidget 1.0

Monday, March 1, 2010

I Don't Do Mondays

I don't know about you, but, I don't do Mondays! I hate Mondays. As a matter of fact, I can't tell you the last time I even worked on a Monday.

The beginning of the work week, the realization that all the glory of sleeping in, shopping, movies all night and doing absolutely nothing, all taken away at the crack before the crack of dawn! Getting the kids out of bed and off to school. Being ready to walk out the door yet not having your keys. Pulling out of the driveway, only to get down the block and realize you forgot something....or one of the kids!

I HATE MONDAYS! They curse me, they absolutely curse me. Anymore I refuse to leave my house on a Monday. I am clumsy, nothing ever goes right and I have decided enough is enough! I am boycotting Monday Madness! lol I will not start my week in utter chaos, piles of paperwork, traffic, or trying to find things. While I'm at it...to hell with the laundry too!

What ever will I do then? Well, I'll tell you... I will embrace it. Monday will be "My Day". My day off, to do whatever I please! And I will call this day ~ Monday Movie and a Makeover!♥

Come join me!♥

1 comment:

Post a Comment