Pages

Swidget 1.0

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Movie and a Makeover

March is here and what better way to start our Monday Movie and a Makeover with a classic! John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in The Quiet Man!

With St. Patricks Day right around the corner and all that's green, this seems like the perfect way to kick things off! (Did I mention that I just cut and colored my hair? RED!) I love watching this movie and Maureen winning her man! Let us not forget the drunken Matchmaker! (O.K. grab a bottle of wine while you're at it!♥)

So today, let's sit back, watch this movie and color our hair! Start saying goodbye to winter blahs and bring some color back into your life! I have been dying to cut my hair as my ends are terribly dry. DON'T GO FOR THAT DRASTIC HAIR CUT! All you need to perk you right up is a good trim to rid of those dry split ends and HAIR COLOR to get you started!

Now as I mentioned before, I live in a very small town and there is not much here in the way getting your "hair did" like you do in the city! So, I compromised! I went and got a really nice cut from someone local that does other family members hair. After that it was finding some color!

O.K. so I normaly get a particular color from a beauty supply store. Since it is not here, I decided to go for the "box"! I must say, I am quite pleased with my color! I went to Rite Aid and chose Nutrisse R1 from Garnier. Yes, I did freak out watching as I was applying this nice creme that was ORANGE to my hair! But it indeed came out nice!

Oh, you already did your hair? No worries, a mini mani/pedi will do the trick! So what do you say? Are you ready to kick of our Monday Movie and a Makeover?

♥ Subscribe to my blog to join all Monday Movie and a Makeover's

♥ Follow me

♥ Leave your comments about todays Movie Pic!

♥ Sign up for the Garnier Newsletter so recieve special offers, free samples, etc.

♥ Include your link and Post a pic of your "Makeover" so we can all see!

♥ HAVE FUN!



1 comment:

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I bet you didn't use the $2 coupon for hair color that you can get from the Rite Aid website. They have an Ad Perks program where you watch short video clips to earn coupons. Very neat!

Here is the link: http://my.adperk.com/offer/d30b50da

Post a Comment