Pages

Swidget 1.0

Monday, August 30, 2010

Free Pedometer at Kmart


My neighbor just recently bought a treadmill. You know what I say to that? Bravo for her! Now pass the chocolate! lol I know I should take up her offer on getting on the damn thing. After all, with the holidays right around the corner, I will need to keep up with myself before putting on that "winter coat" of mine! That's what I call the extra pounds I pack on through the first of the year! ;)


Happily I came across a freebie for a pedometer at Kmart! I thought, how cool is that, my girlfriend would love it and she can wear it to work too!


From now until October 31,2010, you can print out a coupon and redeem it at Kmart for your free pedometer! You must have your Shop Your Way Rewards Card to redeem it though. This card is free as well!


Click here to receive your coupon for your FREE Sportline Step & Distance Pedometer


Yes, I did in fact print one out for myself! Gotta start somewhere!
~ Thank You to Stefani at Mom's Freebie Blog for posting this and letting us share!


1 comment:

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I really need to fix my printer. It jammed last week and I can't print any of my coupons I normally print for my grocery shopping trips!

Post a Comment