Pages

Swidget 1.0

Monday, August 30, 2010

High Heels and Lemonade

How High Heels and Lemonade came to be!

High Heels; city girl, shopping, nightclubs, high end fashion, handbags and purses larger than life itself, any and everything retail! You know, all the things we love and could afford BEFORE the expense of kids!

Lemonade; as they say, when life gives you lemons... make lemonade. Life isn't always fair. Or so that's how we perceive it. Well, I've been given a lot of lemons over the years. Some of them I even picked! Don't just sit there under the tree and let them rain all over you. DO SOMETHING! MAKE YOUR OWN LEMONADE!

So here we are! I love retail. I am determined to make the most of my life and for my family. As you follow me, you will definitely find great deals, shopping tips, tips for those of you that work in retail, giveaways and freebies! You'll also be able to share along with tears, laughs and support of going through this thing called "life"!

One day you may even see our store which we hope to launch this next year! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see here. Share your favorite stores/shops, even your new business. We'd love to know what's out there!

Oh, one more thing, when you're having one of those "lemon" days... ADD VODKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment